A discussion panel for Health Communication students will be held this Friday. Public and Non-Profit majors, particularly those with a Community Health emphasis, may also find this panel informative and are welcome to attend.
Many students wonder what positions they should apply for with a Health Communication degree, because the field is so versatile. Five professionals from various organizations will speak about the roles available for Health Com majors after graduation.
The following organizations will participate in the panel discussion:
- YMCA Annual Fund Development Director
- GVSU Benefits and Wellness Director
- American Cancer Society Associate Director of West Michigan
- Spectrum Talent Acquisition staff person
- Spectrum Communications and Marketing Staff person
The Panel of Professionals is Friday, March 22 from 12-1:30 pm. Join us in Lake Michigan Hall 114.
This event is co-sponsored by the School of Communications and the CLAS Academic Advising Center.